Post-Divorce Modifications

Experienced Post-Divorce Modifications Lawyer

House and gavelHas a sudden, substantial change in circumstances caused you to request a modification of your divorce settlement agreement in North Central Texas? Do you want to contest a former spouse's petition for a post-decree modification?

Are you seeking a contempt order — an enforcement that ensures your former spouse will fulfill his or her post-divorce obligations for custody, visitation, child support and spousal support?

Attorneys Christopher C. and Patricia L. Cooke with Cooke Law Firm, P.C. handle modifications of divorce decrees based on parental relocation, custody changes, lost jobs and remarriage. Cooke Law Firm, P.C., brings more than three decades of combined trial experience to your urgent family law needs.

The Cookes have handled approximately 2,000 family law cases of all kinds. Christopher C. and Patricia L. Cooke's track records of success are well-known throughout Johnson County and the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. They can help you, too.

These revisions of a divorce settlement agreement are typically based on situations such as:

  • Remarriage
  • Lost job
  • Personal injury requiring hospitalization
  • Business transfer to another state
  • Job-seeking in another state
  • Pursuit of specialized health care available only in another state
  • Parental relocation

Cleburne Personal Injury, Family and Child Welfare Law Attorneys

Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation