Wrongful Death

There is no more devastating moment in a person's life than when one hears of the tragic, untimely death of a loved one in an accident.

If the accident that killed your relative, family member or friend was caused by negligence — on a highway, in a hospital or in the workplace — you and those closest to you have rights that must be protected.

Christopher C. Cooke of Cooke Law Firm, P.C., in Cleburne, protects those rights for his personal injury clients every day.

During his more than 18 years of trial experience, he has won more than $100 million in verdicts and settlements for families of victims. He is board-certified for his work — and prevailed in the largest damages wrongful death jury verdict in the history of Johnson County.

Mr. Cooke aggressively advocates for your right to collect maximum financial compensation that reflects the many different kinds of loss after a wrongful death. He thoroughly investigates the fatal accident, skillfully negotiates with insurance companies and if discussions are not productive, is always fully prepared to litigate in your best interests in a court of law.

While delivering these quality legal services, Christopher C. Cooke is respectful of your fragile emotional state and sensitive to your situation in his personal dealings with you. Cooke Law Firm, P.C., prides itself on attentive personal service, honest answers to your questions and comfort for your concerns throughout the legal process.

Cleburne Personal Injury Attorney With More Than 18 Years Of Trial Experience

Causes of serious injuries, fatal injuries and wrongful death include drunk driving, texting and driving, trucking accidents, construction accidents, and use of dangerous, malfunctioning and defective products.

If one of these accidents, a bicycle or pedestrian accident, or a premises liability accident led to the death of someone you loved, act now to protect your rights by contacting our lawyer to arrange your free consultation. Contact Christopher C. Cooke today by calling toll free to 866-451-8305 or sending an email.