Post-Divorce Modifications

Has a sudden, substantial change in circumstances caused you to request a modification of your divorce settlement agreement in North Central Texas?

Do you want to contest a former spouse's petition for a post-decree modification?

Are you seeking a contempt order — an enforcement that ensures your former spouse will fulfill his or her post-divorce obligations for custody, visitation, child support and spousal support?

Attorney Christopher C. Cooke handles modifications of divorce decrees based on parental relocation, custody changes, lost jobs and remarriage. Cooke Law Firm, P.C., brings more than 18 years of trial experience to your urgent family law needs.

Christopher C. Cooke has handled approximately 2,000 family law cases of all kinds. His track record of success is well-known throughout Johnson County and the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. He can help you, too.

Cooke Law Firm, P.C. — Experienced Post-Divorce Modifications Lawyer

These revisions of a divorce settlement agreement are typically based on situations such as:

  • Remarriage
  • Lost job
  • Personal injury requiring hospitalization
  • Business transfer to another state
  • Job-seeking in another state
  • Pursuit of specialized health care available only in another state
  • Parental relocation

Cleburne child support modifications attorney Christopher C. Cooke listens carefully as you explain your need to request or contest a modification of a divorce agreement. He uses his command of Texas family law to accomplish your objectives. Contact our full-service divorce and family law firm today by calling toll free to 866-451-8305 or sending an email.